The Remedy IV Health + Wellness offers its clients a technique used to deliver medication safely into the muscle tissue. By delivering medicine intramuscularly, it is absorbed much faster than that of a subcutaneous injection, cream, or medicine via pill form.
A fat burning combo that works well is MIC and B12. MIC stands for methionine, inositol and choline, three nutrients that are vital to breaking down fatty tissue in the body. These four nutrients work in synergy to provide the human body the components it needs to use your stored fat cells for energy, assisting you in reaching your weight loss goals. Each nutrient plays its role:
- B12. This vitamin is essential for preventing low iron, replicating DNA, detoxifying the body and aiding in burning stored body fat. When taken via injection, you may experience a boost in energy, regulated appetite and improved fat burning.
- Methionine. An essential amino acid that plays a vital role in the breaking down of fats in the liver and assisting in lowered cholesterol levels. Supplementing may help improve fat metabolism and energy levels when combined with weight loss efforts.
- Inositol. One of the B-vitamins, inositol plays an important role in both metabolizing fat and cholesterol, and impacts serotonin, which can affect your appetite.
- Choline. As a macronutrient that is close in nature to the B-vitamins, choline is important to liver function and supports a healthy heart. It helps transport fats and cholesterol, which aids in fat loss and promoting cardiovascular health.
When these four nutrients are combined in a lipotropic injection, they give your body some of the vital the components it needs to burn fat and turn it into energy.
There are many benefits to vitamin D supplementation, administered intramuscularly. Typically, the injected supplementation will be quickly absorbed into the body. Therefore, the benefits will happen faster compared to oral intake of vitamin D. The method of injection also does not require a strict regimen, so that patients can live their day-to-day lives without having to worry.
The potential benefits from vitamin D3 injections include, but are not limited to:
- Stronger and healthier bones and teeth
- Decreased risk of fractures
- Improved function of the immune system
- Protection against heart disease
- Increased sex drive in both women and men
- Reduced risk of hypertension, because Vitamin D reduces systolic blood pressure
- Reduced risks associated with obesity
- Lower rise in glucose levels, which may lower risk of diabetes
- Improves symptoms of depression, because vitamin D can increase levels of the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine which improve your mood
- Reduced risk of cognitive decline, especially among the elderly population, is one of the essential vitamin D3 injection benefits
- Reduced risk of Parkinson’s disease
- Reduced risk of Multiple Sclerosis
- Reduced risk of Influenza A
- Reduced risk of bacterial vaginosis, especially in pregnant women, a deficiency of Vitamin D increases the risk for bacterial vaginosis
- Reduced risk of pelvic floor disorders
- Protection against age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Protection against seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Improves restless leg syndrome symptoms
- Improves vitiligo and psoriasis
NAD+ 100mg is a critical signaling molecule that is involved in a wide range of biological processes that support our health and vitality. NAD+ 100mg levels naturally decline as we age, and are also depleted by toxins, alcohol, tobacco, poor diet, stress, inadequate sleep, too much or too little exercise, lack of exposure to sunlight, chronic infections, social isolation/loneliness, EMFs, etc.
In today’s toxic environment, NAD+ 100mg levels can be compared to the bank account of someone who inherited a sum of money when they were born but who can’t seem to earn as much money as they spend. Over time, as large and small withdrawals are made, the account balance declines unless significant deposits are made. For those looking for a quick “BIGGER boost,” we offer IM of highly concentrated NAD+.